I mean I only assumed it was right to include my own Christmas wish list. 😉 I mean, will I get everything on it? No, haha it’s more of a “dream” list or honestly there are items on here that I already own too. But I figured it was a good place for people to start or get an idea for what they want this year! So let’s dive in and *cough* *cough* Marcus feel free to look at this 😉
- Zella Leggings: Basically the best leggings you’ll own, just trust me.
- Asos Hat: My most worn hat
- Hunter Boots: These are a want for me, I want them in this hunter green 😉
- t3 Curling Iron: Currently my favorite curling iron
- Apple Watch: something I want – I know, super late to the game there
- Apple pen: LOVE my apple pen – it’s so nice to use to actually write on your iPad and for drawing when traveling or bored
- Dyson: I may have splurged on this for myself on Black Friday 😉
- Matte Black Silverware: I’ve had my eye on these for a hot minute
- Volcano Candle: If you’ve never owned one, just buy it now, the smell is incredible! Just think about how Anthropologie smells 😉
- Robe: Love this robe – it’s lightweight, comes in a lot of colors and has pockets which is a must!
- Day Planner: My go to planner and I’m about due for a new one for 2020
- Circle Bag: Get yourself a Fawn Design circle bag dang it
- Airpods: This is a want currently, but I’m also a little worried I may lose them. HA