Today I’m doing a fun post with Walmart and sharing a look into their new Little Star bedding (that is freaking CUTE), so I thought – you know what, I’m going to round up a few favorites from Walmart for their room. That way we can make this a whole thing and show some great, cute products, at affordable prices. Ya feel me? First, let’s chat the bedding. Like I said, it’s new and we got it a couple of weeks ago and it’s so freaking cute. I’ve also washed it and it washes well! So win, win on those points. It does come with a blanket, which we obviously don’t use in his crib yet, but it would be cute to hang over the side during the day for decor or on the back of a glider until they’re old enough to sleep with a blanket! We have the Blue-Wild at heart, so that’s what you’re seeing in pictures below, but it comes in three different options, so I will link all three under the pictures! But anyways, they all come with two fitted crib sheets, a blanket and a nice bag to store them in when using one or the other or whatever!
**ALSO NOTE, the Pink-Blush one is currently on sale!!
Now I’ve also rounded up a few items that I think are must haves for Baby’s room and are all available at Walmart. Which y’all know means affordable, so lemme dive in! I included a couple of quick carousels below to shop through and then wrote some more details of the specific ones we have and why I love them below!
WHAT I HAVE:
- Rylee Reclining Glider: LOVE this, it’s the perfect height and width, comfortable and reclines all the way but but also rocks. I have it in the beige!
- Owlet Baby Monitor: Y’all know I’m a fan of this, serious peace of mind – we use the sock. We used it with Blake and now do with Nash too!
- Hatch Baby: It’s a sound machine, wait to wake and night light in one. I love it though because it’s used with an app on your phone and you can program when to have sounds/lights turned on and off!
- Halo Swivel Sleeper: My only complaint about this is that it’s kind of big/heavy, but I think it’s worth dealing with because of how convenient it is to use.
- Nook Crib Mattress: I just love what this mattress is about and it’s so comfortable and soft.
- Love to Dream Swaddle: Y’all know I’m obsessed with this. Nash doesn’t like his arms constricted and this allows him to kind of star them out but they’re still bundled in. It’s the best!