This month is Walmart’s Semi-Annual baby event – you know in case you couldn’t read my title. 😉 Well, I wanted to highlight some of the final things that are still happenin’ and what you should be getting your hands on. Especially now that baby Nash is here and I’ve tried and used all of these things and well, I’m sharing some of our tops favorites that we’ve used non-stop. Anyways, so this event is basically a mini black Friday sale – focused on baby items with similar/better pricing. So what I’m telling you is – you’re going to want to get in on the things I’m sharing below in the next few days. So I’m breakin’ it down by two categories for you – one, the “big ticket” items – aka: the items that are a little higher on the price end because well, they’re bigger, etc. And then two, the smaller necessities like burp cloths and diapers.
SO LET’S DO IT.
“Big Ticket” Items:
Shop them here:
- MamaRoo: This has probably been the thing I’ve been asked about THE MOST and I’m here to tell you, I personally think it’s a must have and so worth it. Blake loved and now Nash does – so I’m 2 for 2 and it allows me to do things hands free. 😉 The classic gray is the least expensive at $175.99, which is a great price! I also recommend the newborn insert, linked below:
- Owlet Smart Sock: If you purchase this on Walmart during this event you get a $50 Walmart gift card and y’all know I’m a FIRM believer in the Owlet.
- Baby Brezza: If you are formula feeding, do yourself a favor and buy this now. You won’t regret it, pinky promise. The price is reduced currently + you get a $50 gift card when you purchase.
- 4Moms Breeze Portable Play yard: This thing is a game changer and we’ve actually used it since Blake – if you do a pickup, there is a discount offer!
- gb Qbit Stroller: This stroller is the best travel stroller you can buy, we’ve had it in the teal color since Blake was probably one and a half. It folds down tiny, but has storage underneath and is smooth. It’s on mega sale. 😉
- Rylee Glider: The glider I have in Nash’s room is on sale and guys, it’s seriously worth it. Love it – it fits Marcus well, it’s comfortable, it reclines + it’s sleek.
- Hatch Baby Rest: Sound machine, night light, wait to wake light, all on your phone + all customizable. Blake and Nash have one.
- Baby Gate: This is the gate we got when Blake was little and still have it, it’s easy to open, not bad looking + does the job without ruining your walls.
I’m going to get more to the point with these ones, I’ll include a little shopping widget underneath here so you can click directly + read what they are with the title. But all of them are discounted or have some sort of incentive to buy for the baby event. Also – I have tried, used or have ALL of these, so I’m only recommending products I love, you guys know that. 😉
So get shopping: