This post has been sponsored by NILLA Wafers. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
It’s been a minute since I’ve brought y’all a recipe so I figured, it’s getting close to summer time and well, I’ve got a delicious recipe (really that’s great for all year long) but it’s got a summer vibe soooo let’s share it. Plus you guys, it’s brownies and Nilla Wafers and marshmallows, can you really go wrong with any of that? Nah, nah you can’t. AND IT JUST SO HAPPENS to be absolutely perfect for Easter! So today I’m sharing my S’mores Brownie recipe – it’s SOOO easy and SOO yummy, so let’s do this thing.
Here’s what you’re going to need:
- Brownie mix (of your choice)
- 1 Box of Nilla Wafers
- ½ Bag of mini Marshmallows (or apprx 2 Cups)
Here’s how to make it:
I’m telling you guys – the easiest recipe ever, so get ready for this. It’s all of five steps and really takes no thinking soooo you’re welcome. 😉
- Pre-heat over to 350 degrees.
- Mix brownies as directed on box then cook them for about ½ the amount of time recommended.
- Pull out of the oven at that halfway mark, then spread out entire box of Nilla Wafers on top, then add marshmallows on top of Nilla Wafers.
- Put back in the oven for the rest of time (or until marshmallows are golden)
- Serve warm!
This would be such a perfect recipe for your Easter dinner or a party you’re going to or really anything. The Nilla Wafers inside, especially when warm are soft and add a little crunch and ahhh you guys, I can’t even explain to you how good these are!! Nilla Wafers are so dang versatile I love throwing them in recipes, they’re Crispy vanilla-flavored wafers with a touch of sweetness! Plus, if you save them, then pop it in the microwave for a few seconds the next day, they’re equally as good as they were the first time!
Tell me what you guys think when you try the recipe!!