I’ve been promising this post for a hot minute and well, I’m finally delivering, you know ten years later. 😉 HA! Y’all know I’m all about a good find at Walmart and I’ll tell you what, the last year or so they have stepped their game up quite a bit, especially online. I literally have purchased so much online from they recently so I figured let’s get on this post and I’ll share them now. I broke it down my style, home + littles below. Those are the main things I’ve purchased and I like to tell about things I’ve tried and love. Sooo I’m sticking with those. In the “style” section it’s things for us ladies + the men in our life. Then home and littles are obvious. 😉 So let’s dive in.
The biggest thing I’ve noticed about Walmart.com is you have to have some time to spend on it – there are treasures in there you just have to search, HA! But you won’t be disappointed.
SHOP EM’ ALL:
- Green Mudcloth Pillow – I bought two of these for little guys’ room!
- Outdoor Lights – Grabbed these for Blake’s playhouse because I’m #extra and the price is on point.
- Outdoor Decor – Okay, I have only purchased the planter, but the freaking pillows + that side table, I HAD to link them!!
- X’s Pillows – Grabbed a couple of these for baby boy’s room too, basically I’m shopping early and probably too much these days for him. HA
- Light – I have had my eye on this for a long time and honestly will probably pull the trigger soon. I love it so dang much and the price is gold!
SHOP EM’ ALL:
- Denim Shorts: You CAN’TTTTT beat the price on this two pack, $9. And they’re comfy and true to size!
- Biker Shorts: I buy these for under Blake’s dresses because she’s so dang tall and they’re perfect!
- Hair Clips: You’re going to laugh but this is what Blake loves to hold her baby hairs up and I think they’re these cute 90’s inspired clips…soooo yeah.
- Blue Bow Sandals: I can’t even with these, they’re the cutest freaking things and under $10.
- Baby Boy Pajamas: I couldn’t even help myself with these, they’re so cute and priced greatly!
- Swimsuit: Basically couldn’t resist this I think it’s so cute!
- Hello Bello: We are biggg fans of their lotion and body wash!!
SHOP EM’ ALL:
- Sandals: LOVEEEE these – bought them for Hawaii and they’re so comfy and I love that they have a back!
- White Wedges: Have these in white, wore them last Sunday and oh my goshhhh I’m obsessed and they’re $21 people!
- Short Sleeve Collared Shirts: During spring and beginning of fall, M loves these for work! You just have to watch for good patterns!
- Mens’ Henley Shirt: M has basically every color in this – it’s such a good basic tee. AND SOME OF THEM ARE $4.
- Dress: I actually JUST bought this, because I told y’all I’ll be living in dresses this summer.
- Earrings: Which hack – if you go in store, you can find SOO many cute earrings for like $5-$8.
- Circle Purse: Just bought this too….y’all are bad influences on me 😉