Since well, the weather is still on the cusp of spring and winter and most days we find ourselves indoors I thought it was appropriate to share some of our favorite indoor activities! Blake is almost four so most of these are catered towards that age group, but yeah – let’s do this thing.
- Coloring – she LOVES to color right now, obviously an obvious one, but she’s especially OBSESSED with these dot markers that I’ll link for you below. Just bought them on Amazon and she’ll play with them for a solid hour with paper, probably just because they’re different and fun. But hey – I’m all about that. I also love to roll out butcher paper for her to use said dot markers on!
- Baking together – Cliche, but this pregnant Mama loves food so not made about this one and Blake loves being able to “help” around the kitchen so this one is kind of a match made in heaven currently. She has her on little baking apron and it’s pretty fun for her. Linking the apron right here!
- Bubble Bath Parties – we started these a couple of years ago and now it’s just kind of turned into a thing that she requests often and it keeps her entertained for awhile. We fill up the bath tub with lots of bubbles, she puts a swimsuit on and then collects all her Barbies and whatever else and they play in the bathtub together. It’s also a great way to kind of trick her into a bath because well, it’s not her favorite thing to do. 😉
- ABCMouse.com – Blake loves to play on this and I’m totally great with it too because it’s educational. So usually I’m all for her getting some iPad time if she wants to do this.
- Educational Activities – Speaking of educational activities, I try to do at least one thing a day with her that’s “learning”, whether it’s 5 minutes or 30 seconds, doesn’t matter, but I’m linking a few of our favorite activities for this that we have:
- Target Trips – Last but not least, y’all we live for Target trips. Whether we buy things (which we usually do) or if we just do Starbs and roam, I’m game for it all.
What do y’all do indoors?! I love hearing new ideas!