My go to breakfast is yogurt with fruit and granola – hands down or really just yogurt and everything. So I thought it would be fun today to share one of my favorite yogurts + five ways I love to eat it. Gotta keep things interesting and different otherwise life is just boring, am I right? 😉 Even if it’s talking about yogurt.
First, if you haven’t tried FAGE – do that. No joke, a friend told me about it a few months ago and I was like, yeah, yeah, yeah – but then I actually tried it and well, now I’m hooked and have been eating basically since. It’s an all-natural, Greek yogurt. It’s freaking creamy and delicious and richhhh y’all. It’s Non-GMO Project Verified, protein rich (which is a goodie for me because I need protein in my diet bad) and is made with only milk and live active ingredients. I typically will buy the big container of it, I’ve always bought the 5% just because that’s what they have at my store and then I’ll scoop out a bowl full every morning and top it up with whatever I’m feeling that day.
So let’s dive in – because obviously, toppings make it that much better and there are FIVE ways I love to eat mine and I even made them all for you and took a pretty picture, so you’re welcome. 😉
- Granola – I love a little crunch in my yogurt and this is just that, but it keeps it healthy too. Another option would be to throw almonds or a nut in there!
- Berries – all the berries, in fact sometimes I’ll even combine the berries with granola too, which is the option above. Pictured I used strawberries and raspberries – but the possibilities are endless.
- Honey + Graham Crackers – This is kind of what I do when I have a “sweet tooth” in the morning because it’s a little more on the “desserty” side, but it’s seriously so yummy. So good with the yogurt because it adds creamy with crunchy!
- Apple Dip – Sometimes I will cut up an apple and then use the FAGE as more a “dip” and dip my apple slices in it! This is a great one for the go too!
- Bananas + Blueberries – There’s something about these two fruits together that are delicious, I don’t know why – but I love it and the blueberries give it a little crunch which as I told you, is where it’s at. 😉
What are your go-to yogurt toppings?! Also, try FAGE – seriously put it on your grocery list right now.