This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc., Abreva, Breathe Right, Clorox, Robitussin and Theraflu. All opinions are mine alone. #SoothesOfTheSeason #CollectiveBias
Winter time is basically in full force over here. I feel like the minute our “highs” started saying in the 30’s, I was like mkay…yep, hello winter. With winter (and fall) comes all the sicknesses though, BLEH. So I’ve kind of come up with a little “winter relief” kit for our family. One I keep on hand, in a cupboard (up high and out of reach of little hands), but close and easily accessible for when you know a cold is comin’ on. So I thought I would kind of break it all down for you!
- Clorox® Disinfecting Wipes – I actually keep these under the sink because they’re something I use on the daily. You can literally wipe away 99.9% of most common allergens* and are a must-have in the house, well all year long in my book – but especially right now.
- Abreva® Pump Cold Sore and Fever Blister Treatment – Anyone get cold sores when they’re sick?! This is easy to apply, can heal in 2 ½ days and is the only FDA approved OTC medicine to shorten healing time**. So you better believe it’s in our little “winter relief” kit.
- Breathe® Right Extra Clear Nasal Strips – We’ve used these for years and love them. In fact Marcus has been using them all week long so far. Breathe Better, Sleep Better, & Feel Better. Get instant nasal congestion relief that’s drug-free and with 3M adhesive!
- Children’s Robitussin® Honey Cough & Chest Congestion DM – We keep this on hand for Blake! You can help your little feel better with effective cough relief plus real honey – which Blake loves! This helps relieves chest congestion, mucus and quiets a cough and is non-drowsy. This product is intended for children 4 and up.
- Theraflu – These Theraflu Power Pods Daytime Severe Cold are incredible!! You literally pop em’ in most single-serve coffee makers and they’re a huge game changer. They temporarily relieve symptoms like minor aches and pains, headache, nasal/sinus congestion, etc.
Remember, Theraflu Power Pods Daytime Severe Cold and Children’s Robitussin® Honey should not be used at the same time.
The best part about all of these is you can grab them all at a Kroger store! So I just picked all mine up at Fred Meyer.
Plus beginning on 12/9/18 through 1/26/19 you can get $1 Off Any Theraflu Product and beginning on 12/9/18 through 1/26/19 you can get $2 off Theraflu Power Pods, 12ct Powders, 40ct Caplets, and Syrups Twinpack. Oh and one more because I’m all about them savings! On Robitussin there will be a $1.25 off coupon through 1/4/19! HOLLLAAA.
What items are in your “winter relief” kit!?
Theraflu-(c) 2018 the GSK group of companies or its licensor. Theraflu is for use in adults 12 years and older. Use all products only as directed. Read label and follow directions.
Abreva, Breathe Right, Robitussin – Use only as directed. Read label and follow directions.
*Use Clorox products as directed for removal of non-living allergens like pet dander, dust mite matter and pest matter on hard nonporous surfaces in your home. Keep out of reach of children.
**When used at the first sign, median healing time was 4.1 days; 25% healed in 2.5 days.