Welp, guys it’s happenin’. I told you I wasn’t going to go totally crazy this year because well, Mama needs family time and a little chill time. Luckily I have a Mother in Law who is the queen of shopping, soooo she’s kind of filled me in on the things I need to know and send me an email of some of the great sales. Also, she was the person who told me that at JcPenny – you can get an Air Fryer for $4.99. So you’re welcome there too. 😉 You have to go in store for it, but we got one (for Marcus for Christmas) and I bought another one for $50 (WHICH WAS ON SALE), sooo that price is insane. But let’s talk online sales because really, shopping in your comfy clothes on the couch is where it’s at.
So a few sales happenin’ that you should know about…
- Old Navy is currently 50% off EVERYTHING. I snagged quite a bit of stuff from there. — No code needed
- Madewell (FAV JEANS EVER) is 25% off everything, now Madewell doesn’t do sales often so jump on this. — Code needed is “DEALWITHIT” // Here’s some of the jeans that I have:
- J Crew is currently 40% off everything and you guys know I LOVE their basic tees and sweaters! — Code needed is “TOGETHER”
- Ulta is doing tons of “beauty busters”, “free gifts with purchase” and $10 and under items, including my all time fav Hairspray, Sebastian (great stocking stuffers) — No code needed // Fav $10 + under:
- JCPenny’s is doing a ton of sales, no codes needed but LOTS of stuff on sale!
- ASOS has everything 25% off and welp, y’all know ASOS is just freaking good. — Code is “EPIC25”
- Hunter Boots are 20% off selected lines! Snag a pair now — no code needed
Now the main places y’all wanted me to cover were Walmart, Amazon + Target. SOO that’s exactly what I did. I’ve linked some of the best deals and my favorite things from all three of those places below, with details on pricing and everything underneath the pictures!