I’m actually really excited for this guide. Mainly because I feel like every year, I am kind of at a loss of what to get or I typically will take the back burner and just be like nah, I’m good and get something small then get and give to everyone else. But this year there are actually a few things I would love! Nothing crazy, but just some little things here and there I have wanted throughout the year, so I made a little wish list and sent it to Moakes and the rest is in his hands 😉 HA! ANYWAYS, so first I’ll share a look at “my” gift guide, the items I love and either have already or want. Then below I’ll share a few more gift ideas for the modern Mama!
So let’s do this thing:
- If you order a Loopy case – use the code “OAKES10” for 10% off! I swear by this case, you guys know this!
- Zella Leggings are the most incredible, my favorite leggings ever! And not badly priced. I asked for a new pair this year 😉 They run pretty true to size, I typically get a small.
- That coach bag is literally 50% off right now. I’ve had my eye on it forever and told M today to hurry and grab it while it’s on sale. I want a purse so badly that I can wear for date nights, etc. that’s not a diaper bag!
- Have those sunnies – LOVE them!! You guys ask all the time where they’re from, welp – here they are for you!
- Those boots, another one I asked for this year. I’ve had my eye on those babies for close to a year. I want a pair of brown boots so badly and these are gorgeous.
- Calendar, hands down my favorite calendar for looks and use obviously 😉 They usually sell out fast though, so grab one quickly!
- Made by Mary necklaces are literally my favorite, I have about 10. Whoops. Even Blake has a tiny bracelet!
- The wreath I bought about a month ago and it’s seriously the perfect year around wreath and hits a ton of decor styles
- Apple pen – another one I am asking for this year. Mainly because I just want to color all the Rad & Happy pages on my iPad….
- Finally, scrunchies – they’re my favorite and come in a huge pack for a great price. I use these for everything, bed, washing my face, everyday wear – all the things.
More gift ideas for the modern Mama (all from Target + Nordstrom, because life):