I’ve been working on this post forever because it’s one of my most asked questions! What kind of healthy snacks does Blake like?! Well, ya know – let’s just be real, she loves fruit snacks and oreos…BUTTT I do try and get some healthy stuff in her when I can 😉 HA! We’ve found some super easy on the go snacks that she loves so I thought I would share them here with you!! You can literally buy all of them at Walmart, Target or Amazon, so I linked em’ below on Amazon (because #convenience) and gave some details on each!
- Granola – We both LOVE granola over here and Blake literally eats it just by the handful out of the bag. SO usually I’ll throw some in a little bag when we need a quick snack! Our favorite granola is for sure either O Organics or Open Nature – both are sold at Albertson’s.
- Salami and Cheese – This one actually cracks me up because like what three year old likes salami? Apparently my kid. She freaking loves it and no joke – it started because at Starbucks I used to get the Creminelli Snack Trays and she we eat it off of there. Now I typically buy this little pack (pictured above) just from Trader Joe’s!
- Kind Kids Bars – We LOVE these! Her favorite flavor is for sure the chewy honey oat bars, but these are so convenient and I always keep a couple in my purse for those “crap” moments!
- Fruit Leathers – Do you guys remember these from when you were a kid!? I saw them at Trader Joe’s about a year ago and got them on a whim and well, they were a hit! I eat them too…like a lot. HA! Again, such a convenient little snack and Blake loves them – plus a little better than well, fruit snacks 😉 Though we do eat those a lot…
- Granola Bars – Again, similar to kind bars, but a little different. We love these too and go for the chocolate chip ones!
- Sabra Pretzel + Hummus Packs – Probably the most genius thing ever. They sell these little pre-made snack things with hummus and pretzels and it’s the best and she loves them!
- “Monkey” Yogurt (AKA: Danimals) – I’ve shown you guys before, but this is what she eats basically every morning with breakfast and throughout the day, I legit just stick a straw in the middle of it and turn it into a little drink.
- Chobani Squeezable Yogurt – Again, yogurt kick, we keep these in the fridge at all times though and she loves when I freeze them too!
- String Cheese – Obvi, no explanation needed.
- Squeezable Apple Sauce – I buy these at Costco actually and just get the huge bulk pack because well, I eat at least one a day as well and Blake loves them so dang much too!
- Harvati Mini Cheeses – Finally, another fav! My kid LOVES cheese, just like her Mama. So these little mini havarti cheeses are perfect for on the go or a snack! You can buy them basically anywhere.
Shoppable on Amazon:
Favorite Snack containers: