OKAYYY. I’m so excited to share with y’all THE EASIEST freaking recipe ever. I made it last night for our family and it was a hit all around. Marcus said “please make this again!” and Blake ate everything on her plate, so I’m calling that a major success. Not to mention, like I said it’s literally the easiest things to make. You get all the flavor from the (new) RAGÚ® Simply Chunky Marinara Pasta Sauce, so it’s four ingredients and you’re ready to rock n’ roll. So let’s just dive right in.
Prep time: About 20 minutes, cook time 10 minutes
- RAGÚ Simply Chunky Marinara Pasta Sauce
- Ground Beef (or turkey)
- Bow Pasta
- Cheddar + Parmesean Cheese
- Set the oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook the pasta as directed on the box. Honestly you could use ANY pasta for this, but I did bows strictly because it entices Blake to eat it 😉 I MEAN BOW SHAPE people. Plus it was a fun change up.
- While the pasta is cooking, you’ll cook your ground beef on the stove top. I don’t add any spices, just because the sauce has so much flavor – but you could if you wanted to. I just cook until golden brown in a sauce pan.
- Once the pasta is done and drained and the ground beef is ready to go, grab a small baking dish and you’ll do layers.
- Start with a thin layer of pasta, layer of RAGÚ Simply Chunky Marinara Pasta Sauce (pour completely over noodles), then a thin layer of ground beef, followed by another layer of both cheeses.
- Continue with step 5 until all ingredients are gone.
- Bake in the over at 375 degrees for about 10 minutes or until the cheese is completely melted.
- SERVE UP & ENJOY!
Told you – easiest thing ever. It’s like a fun twist on spaghetti, but so much yummier. Honestly you could make regular spaghetti with this sauce and it would be SOOO good, this is probably the best sauce I’ve ever tasted – even Marcus kept saying so. It’s full of plump tomatoes, onions, garlic and spices. And all the new RAGÚ Simply Pasta Sauces are made with 100% olive oil and contain no added sugar so HOLLA.