I’ve been so excited to do this post just because well, as you have followed me for awhile know – FALL IS LITERALLY MY FAVORITE OF ALL TIME. I mean the temperatures dropped this week to low 70’s and I am already lighting fall candles and looking at Target.com for fall decor. PRIORITIES. BUT that also means that I can finally write this post. There are 5 pieces of clothing that I go to all fall, every year so I thought I would highlight them.
- Madewell Jeans – these will work ALL year but guys, fall. So naturally get yourself a new pair. Sizing wise: they’re pretty true to size, I usually get a 27 for a good true, but I also have a couple of pairs in a 28 because I like those a little looser. Depends on how you want things to fit, but know they will stretch a little with wear! Here’s a few of the pairs I have and love and trust me, they’re WORTH THE MONEY (I’m wearing the black ones in the picture above):
- A good pair of overalls – again, an all year long thing, but especially during the fall. Also I know you guys already know of my love for overalls, I wrote an entire post on them, here. BUT if I had to tell you ONE pair to get for this fall, it would be these right here, they’re so friggin’ flattering, sizing is true, the distressed detail is on point and I just love them so much, they’re hands down my favorite pair currently:
- This Denim Jacket – You can rock a denim jacket basically over anything and everything to make it fall approved and this is my current favorite one (it’s actually in the picture below), sizing wise is pretty true to size, I got a medium:
- Jumpsuit – a go to jumpsuit, again I have a problem with this and buy wayyy too many, so I linked the one pictured above, as well as a few others I have and love! I also wrote specific sizing details under each one.
- Spanx Leggings – just do yourself a favor and pull the trigger on them. You won’t regret it, pinky promise. I’m rockin’ the pleather ones in the picture above and LOVE them so friggin’ much. I typically will get a size medium in these. Shop some favs:
HAPPY SHOPPING AND ALMOST FALL. #NoShame