Y’all know I’m al about that Amazon life, so naturally I rounded up some favorite Father’s Day gifts ON AMAZON. Plus, then you can Prime it up, get free shipping and get it in time for the holiday. Marcus already got his gift….because well, he needed it for the new house. He got himself a new fancy drill and some tools. Lucky him, eh? 😉
Alright, so let’s do this thing, here are my favorites for all the Dads in your life!
- These beard trimmers – hands down Marcus’ favorite beard trimmers, I got them for him last year and he tells just about everyone about them.
- Beard Oil – Also, Marcus is very into beard oils, so while we are on the beard topic, grab these too! Smells delicious.
- Traeger Grill – If you’re feelin’ real fancy and ready to drop some dough, this is the one. Marcus is allll about his smoker and has been using it NON STOP. Which is fine because gimme, all the food. It also happens to be on sale and FREE SHIPPING prime members.
- Nintendo Switch – Again, expensive and well, nerdy…but a big win in our household!
- Toothbrush – You can laugh at this one, it’s fine – but if you know Marcus, you know he is into all sorts of gadgets and things, including toothbrushes and oral hygiene. HAHA! So yep, he has this and your hubby, Dad, whoever – needs it too.
- Outdoor Game – We love playing outdoors during the summer (who doesn’t) but especially with games, so this is one I got for this year!
- Golf Glove – A much more affordable option and great glove, this is the one Marcus has and loves!
- 23 And Me – Again, just basing everything off of things Marcus likes – but he was stoked about this a couple of years ago and his family history – so I guarantee this would be a win!
Okay, welp there are my Father’s Day ideas! Happy shopping!