I’m not going to lie, I’m feeling somewhat accomplished today. I actually made dinner! I mean, I’m still rocking yesterday’s yoga pants and shirt without make up and my hair is in a bun, BUT I MADE DINNER, from scratch and it was actually really good.
SOO I figured I would hop on really quick and share the recipe because why not. So our new house is in an even smaller town than our last one, so there’s not a ton in town, BUT we do have a Ridley’s grocery store which happens to have Full Circle Food products, which I love! So I hit that store and grabbed what I could of Full Circle items. So here’s what you’re going to need (and I recommend getting Full Circle if you have a store near you that sells it, their products are seriously just on point) and everything I used in this recipe was Full Circle:
- 3-4 Pork Chops
- 3 Cups Rice (white or brown)
- Garlic Powder
- 1 TSP Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Cup Vegetable Broth
- 1 Bottle Italian Dressing
- 2 Cups water
It’s super easy to make, you’ll just need a dutch oven or you could crockpot it on high for 4-6 hours!
- Start by setting the oven to 375 degrees.
- Put in the 3 cups of rice, then lay the pork chops on top.
- Pour in the vegetable broth, balsamic vinegar, sprinkle a light layer of garlic powder on top.
- Slowly add in Italian Dressing, making sure to fully cover the pork chops, then add water.
- Bake for about an hour at 375 degrees, but keep an eye on it depending on the pork chops, it might bake a little faster!
Some fun facts on Full Circle and why I love them besides their products just being top quality, delicious and organic. They actually have eco-friendly home and personal care items too! But the biggest reason I love them is that they’re actually affordable. I love eating organic where I can, but it gets so dang expensive, so that’s why I was telling you – I was so friggin’ excited to see that the little grocery store in our small town carries them! They’re also locally owned, so you’re supporting small business which I also love! You can see if a local store near you carries them, here.
Important facts about Full Circle:
- Clean Label
- No artificial sweeteners, food colorings, food flavorings, or preservatives
- No high fructose corn syrup
- No hydrogenated oils
- No antibiotics or steroids for meat & dairy
- Best Aquaculture Practices (BAP) or Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) certifications for seafood
Now, go try this recipe – it won’t disappoint, that’s for sure. Marcus was even raving about it and asking if I could make it again – which is always the true test. 😉
This post was sponsored by Full Circle.