Since we are heading out today to Texas (SO EXCITED) and well, I’ve done the whole traveling with a toddler thing more times than I should probably admit 😉 HA! I thought it would be fun to share five things I’ve purchased from Amazon that are a MUST have in my book when traveling with kids. The key is keepin’ them busy, am I right? HA! Which is easier said than done, but these things have helped us a ton and I am hoping they continue to prove great today on our trip. Wish us luck! Also – not listed, snacks, bring LOTS AND LOTS of snacks.
- Kid’s Headphones – these are the ones we have had for a couple of years and love. They plug right into your iPad, Kindle, whatever and they’re perfect sound control for kids.
- Kid’s Kindle Fire – we bought this for Blake about a year ago and it was by far one of the best purchases I have ever made for her. It’s totally kid friendly with parental controls, the cover is basically indestructible (within reason ;)) and it’s great for travel, car rights, appointments, whatever!
- Boogie Board – If you don’t know what this is, it’s basically a fancy newer “Etch-a-sketch” HA! We love this one because it’s colorful and Blake will literally color on it forever.
- Sticker Book – We actually try to buy a different sticker book every time we travel because she typically uses them all by the time we are done. So this is what we bought for this trip. It’s just that perfect busy activity for when they’re over watching shows and typically I’ll bring crayons too so she can color on the pages as well!
- Water Bottle – This water bottle was gifted to us by Skip Hop probably two years ago, which we have since bought two more, and it’s my favorite water bottle for traveling. It’s small enough to fit in her bag and we always bring one so we can just refill it and avoid spills! It also comes in a few more fun animal options 😉
TO HOLD IT ALL:
And adding one final thing that we love – we use our Fawn Design Mini to gold everything and Blake can wear it herself which is a huge win! You can grab one, here. There are several more color options, we have the blush and gray for Blake.