This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SamsungTargetTech #CollectiveBias
This year I promised myself that I was going to be on top of the whole holiday thing. Usually I’m the person that wait last minute and is honestly such a procrastinator with holiday everything. I don’t know why, but it just happens, every year. SO this year I made a game plan and promised to myself that I would get things done early! Here’s what I’ve done so far:
- First things first, I become obsessed with the phone Marcus had (Samsung Galaxy Note 8) and well…had to get on that via Target. SO I did and it’s seriously made things so much easier. It has an S-pen…which means I can “say it my way”, literally writing things down and checking things off. And I don’t know what it is about physically checking things off on your to do list, but it’s SO good, like therapeutic good. Also, good news – when you grab this phone at Target and activate (with your carrier) you get a $300 Target Giftcard! (For a limited time only, receive a $300 Target GiftCard™ with Purchase and Activation of the Samsung Galaxy Note8, Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8+ in-store at Target! Valid 11/19/17-11/27/17 and 12/3/17-12/9/17 only)
- Take pictures of things (or screen shots). I started asking Blake and family a couple of months ago and still do, what do you want for Christmas? Sometimes at the store I’ll have Blake point things out and then I’ll take pictures on my phone of the item so I don’t forget (use your Samsung Galaxy Note 8’s enhanced camera to do so)!
- Make lists – I made two master lists of everything that needed to be done. One for Thanksgiving and another for Christmas. I have a list of gifts, food and boxes next to everything so I can mark it off as I make it happen.
- Wrap as you buy. This might just be the best thing I’ve done so far and the reason why is because one, I’m not going to be spending my Christmas Eve wrapping all the presents and two, it immediately hides what I’ve purchased. So every night of the day that I grabbed Christmas presents, I take 10 minutes and wrap them up that night, then stick them in the closet!
- Watch sales. Especially this week — hello Black Friday. I have a list of the “must have” items from my family members for their Christmas presents and have been tracking them down as much as possible on sale during black Friday. That way when stores start their sales, I’m ready to go with my list!
- Set a goal. My goal is to have everything purchased, ready and in order for the holidays by December 10th! What’s your goal? 😉
Now, run to Target, grab the Samsung Galaxy Note 8, make your “master lists” and let’s do this thing!
Also, enter this sweepstakes!!!
Phone details at Target: