This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CapturingTraditions #CollectiveBias
So, remember how I am the world’s best baker? 😉 JOKES. Y’all know I’m joking. However, there’s a few things I have down and well…they all have chocolate of some sort in them. So clearly you can see where my priorities are! HA! Today I am going to share my chocolate chip muffin recipe with y’all! It’s super easy to make and I like to make a couple dozen at a time, then freeze em’ up and warm them for breakfast and top it with Gold ‘N Soft! Also, forewarning — you may very well want to eat the entire batch right then and there and honestly, I see no problem with it. 😉
- 1/4 C Gold ‘N Soft Spread
- 2 1/4 C Flour
- 1/2 C Brown Sugar
- 1/3 C Sugar
- 1/4 C Milk
- 1/4 Water
- 3 TSP Baking Powder
- Dash of Salt
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 2 TSP Vanilla
- 1 Package Milk Chocolate Chips
- Gold ‘N Soft Butter Blends (for top of muffin)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and grease pan or put in cupcake papers (I would try not to use papers if you’re going to freeze them)
- Mix together the dry ingredients in a bowl: flour, salt, sugars and baking powder
- In another bowl (I would recommend using a mixer), mix together the milk, water, Gold ‘N Soft, eggs and vanilla.
- Slowly combine the two mixtures into one bowl.
- Add the chocolate chips (the whole package) and mix together.
- Pour into your pan (a cupcake pan works just fine).
- Bake for 14-17 minutes at 375. I would check after 10 minutes and see where they’re at, they cook differently depending on how full you fill the pan!
- Once done, add a little Gold ‘N Soft Buttery Blends to the top of each of them and let cool!
Why we use Gold ‘N Soft:
The soft spread is great to use, especially with these muffins because one, it’s a great taste of butter. Two, zero trans fat and no cholesterol & hydrogenated oils. And three, it’s really easy to spread onto whatever you’re eating it with and at a great value! The butter blends is equally as great, but I love to use it on the top of the muffin once it’s done cooking! It’s a butter blend mixed with better-for-you oils and made with 51% real grade AA butter.
Click on the pictures below to save $.50 when you purchase Gold ‘N Soft and the one beneath it to find a local Kroger store that carries it near you!