Last night we snuck away to the most beautiful lodge in Park City for the night, Stein Eriksen Lodge. It was just what we needed, a simple little night away full of family snuggles, Moana, swimming and looking at all the gorgeous views. I mean, if y’all saw my Insta-stories you know what I’m saying, it was STUNNING there, not to mention Stein Lodge, holy breathtaking! The room was stunning, with a full kitchen, hot tub, jetted tub, two fireplaces and my favorite part — the nicest staff around. So prepare yourself because this post is basically going to be a whole lot of pictures because they make my heart so happy and i’m feeling extra grateful for this sweet family tonight.
A few things I don’t want to forget from this trip:
- The way Blake says guacamole and asked for it over and over again all night long. It’s a little something like “wuac-ah-molee”
- Snuggling in bed, watching Moana..only Blake and Marcus fell asleep about 30 minutes into it, so I watched Moana 😉
- Swimming and seeing Blake’s face as she splashed all over the place
- Blake’s face when Stein Lodge gave her a “baby penguin” stuffed animal. She’s literally carried it everywhere since and it’s the sweetest
- Toast and Dr. Pepper from room service and eating while cozied up in bed
- Our late night hot tub session and talks together while Blake slept
- Blake’s love for the telephone, she kept talking on it and saying “hello”, “goodbye”, “hello, it’s me”
- Blake sleeping in bed with us, it just made my heart so happy to have all three of us together, snuggled together in the same bed. Her DockATot is AMAZING — GET ONE.
- A hot tub ON THE BALCONY and the view, the view from our room
All the pictures.
Hotel c/o Stein Lodge — seriously if you’re planning a Park City trip, go there.