- Start by sectioning off a half circle at the center, top of your hair.
- Start with a simple, basic, loose braid down
3. Continue the braid, then make the switch about 3/4 of the way down to a fishtail braid by splitting the hair in two and using the fishtail braid method
4. Fish tail to the bottom of the hair, leaving about two inches out of rubber band, as the tail.
5. Use Unite Expanda Dust to give the braid a messy, full and loose look
6. Loose braid down to the tail, then start to section a small part on the left side for another wrap-a-round braid
7. Basic braid that entire section, loose, then wrap over the back braid, bend, tuck and pin underneath
8. Repeat that same side braid on the opposite side
9. Once all braids are secure, curl extra hair with a 1-1.5″ curling iron
10. Hairspray, loosen up braids one more time, hairspray again and there you have it! A messy, boho braid!
FAVORITE HAIR PRODUCTS:
This post may contain affiliate links.