I’ve had a lot of questions about my skincare routine since I told y’all about the Lush products I’ve been using that really cleared my face up! So I’m going to break it down for y’all today. When we started our infertility back when we were trying for Blake (so years ago), I started getting really bad acne. Literally I tried everything under the sun to get my skin under control and could not get it to stop. Eventually years later we got pregnant and funny enough, my skin cleared up like crazy while I was pregnant. Like if I could just have that skin all the time without being pregnant that would be great 😉 Well, a few more years down the road and here we are again with the infertility stuff and bad skin.
I’ve finally figured out a regimen that WORKS. HOLLA. So I’ll share it with you. It’s honestly quite a line up, but I will say I’ve had most of these products for months and they’re still not even close to gone, so they do last awhile! For me, it was worth the investment because I was honestly really sick of bad skin.
- LUSH – Dark Angels // this is a charcoal face wash that I use every single night, sometimes morning and night. It’s black — so don’t be alarmed, but it WORKS and it has a gentle scrub to it so it leaves your skin feeling smooth.
- LUSH – Grease Lightening // here’s the treatment, I use this every night before I go to bed. I’ll usually put it all over my face and then add a little extra for spot treatments on new zits.
- LUSH – Imperialis // moisturizer, I honestly never really moisturized my face before I really started a skin care routine, but I will say it’s worth it. Especially as I get older. It helps keep my make up smoother and my dry skin in tact.
- LUSH – Mask of Magnaminty // 1-2X a week mask. This is great to keep acne away — if I feel zits coming on from stress, hormones, etc. I will usually do this mask and it fights it pretty well! I try to keep up with it a minimum of once a week regardless though.
- SKIN INC – Get Glowin’ Brightening Mask // I love this mask for the morning time! I usually use this before a shoot or if I am going out to do something nice, you know — other than Mom life 😉 It REALLY brightens my face up and hides those tired eyes.
- JeNu PLUS // This is game changing. It’s great for fine lines and wrinkles. Since using it I have seen a huge difference in the wrinkles around my eyes and my pores are much smaller looking.
- PMD Microdermabrasion // Last but not least, this bad boy! I use this every, single, Sunday. It’s just what works for me — so once a week. It takes off the top layer of skin and overall leaves your skin smooth and ready for make up, moisturizer and well the stress of Mom life.
SHOP THE PRODUCTS:
Skin Inc. c/o Skin Inc.
JeNu Plus c/o JeNu Plus
This post may contain affiliate links.