This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ad #MakeHeartburnHistory #CollectiveBias
Y’all know that I have a serious obsession with Dr. Pepper. Okay that’s an understatement, it’s a really big understatement-I LOVE myself all the Dr. Pepper. So naturally my brownie recipe has Dr. Pepper as a main ingredient, I mean does that even surprise you? Since it’s the holidays, I figure now is the perfect time to share this recipe and how easy it is! Plus it makes for the best brownies and they’re always (and as much as I hate this word) super moist. I said it and I cringed a little, it’s fine. They’re just really good brownies okay?
The only downfall that comes with delicious brownies and well, all the acidic food would be heartburn, to the max. Well, we ain’t about to let heartburn ruin the holidays. So today I’ve teamed up with Nexium® and their Nexium® 24HR Capsules 42ct to share a delicious recipe and the deets on how you can keep from the heartburn pain while enjoying your favorites! Because with Nexium® 24HR you get all-day, all-night protection with just one pill a day. So let’s dive into this friggin’ recipe y’all because it’s good, like so good.
DR. PEPPER BROWNIES
- 1 1/2 Cup Dr. Pepper
- 3/4 Cup Butter
- 2 Cup Flour
- 2 Cup Sugar
- 1 TBSP Cinnamon
- 1 Cup Chocolate Chips
- 3 TBSP Cocoa
- 1/2 TSP Salt
- 1/2 TSP Baking Soda
- 1 TBSP Vanilla
- Tub of Chocolate Frosting
Set oven to 350°
- In a large bowl mix together the flour, sugar, cinnamon, cocoa, salt and baking soda
- In a saucepan combine butter and Dr. Pepper, careful not to boil, but just melt enough to create a smooth mixture
- Add Vanilla to Dr. Pepper/Butter mixture, then slowly add combine with the dry ingredients
- Stir well, then add in chocolate chips and mix until it is smooth and creamy
- Bake at 350° for 20-22 minutes
- Let cool, then spread frosting over the top to finish the dessert!
Chow down on all the brownies, but make sure you take a Nexium® 24HR Capsule first. It may take 1 to 4 days for full effect and you should use as directed. Nexium® 24HR is for the treatment of frequent heartburn. Pick some up at Walgreens today!