This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #FamilyPastaTime #CollectiveBias
This fall I was determined to create the ultimate Autumn Spice Pasta recipe. If you know me at all you’re probably thinking–what? She doesn’t cook. You’re right, I’m actually pretty awful in the kitchen. However, every once in awhile I get the crazy urge to actually put my kitchen to use! Well with a lot of trial and error–I found it y’all. My Mom even said it was good and you know if Mama says it’s good, it’s good. I combined your typical pasta ingredients with a few fall favorites to give it the ultimate twist. When you first look at the ingredients list you might be like, what? BUT trust me, don’t knock it until you try it. Plus, any pasta made with Barilla® Pasta is hard to disappoint. 😉 It provides the balanced nutrition families need to live a healthy, fun filled lifestyle!
Okay, let’s talk about this recipe y’all. It literally took about 5 minutes to prep and another 20 to cook. Seriously SO easy and family friendly! It’s perfect for the holiday season especially. I actually made it for an early holiday dinner we had last week. It’s a pasta I would recommend to anyone to take to a holiday party or make for your own! It’s so easy to make and it has all the right ingredients that everyone will love!
- Barilla Classic Blue Box Pasta (feeding your fam happy and healthily!)
- 1 Cup Italian Cheese Mix
- Garlic and Onion Powder
- 2 TBSP Apple Cider
- Black Beans (can)
- 1 Lemon (or 1 TBSP of lemon juice)
- Salt to Taste
- Chicken Strips
- Boil water mixed with Apple Cider, then add desired amount of Barilla Classic Blue Box Pasta (or your choice of Barilla Pasta–really any of them work!)
- Add a shake of cinnamon to pasta while it is softening
- Drain water once pasta is ready, then add 2-3 shakes of Garlic and Onion Powder and another shake of Cinnamon (add cinnamon lightly here)
- Squeeze Lemon juice into pasta, then mix
- Cook chicken strips as desired, then cut up to throw into pasta mix with can of black beans
- Add Italian Cheese mix, stir pasta and salt to taste
- EAT UP!
Grab 20% off Barilla® Pronto Pasta with the Cartwheel App, here (offer expires 11/26).