This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CarnationBreakfastEssentials #CollectiveBias #sponsored
I’m all about convenience over here, like sweat pants and top knots everyday convenience. So obviously when I find a new, totally convenient, nutritious breakfast recipe I have to share it with y’all! Get ready to make and then taste the most delicious thing ever! I mean, I’m just warning you–you’re going to get addicted. 😉
It’s great because it involves the little packs of Carnation Breakfast Essentials, milk, some fruit, yogurt, ice, a blender and all of 5 minutes! That’s a friggin’ win y’all! 5 minutes for a yummy breakfast shake for the whole family?! Count me in.
Plus, breakfast is the most important meal of the day! It’s also the busiest part of our day, so really this is just a win, win.
So stock up on Carnation Breakfast Essentials and let’s do this.
- Chocolate + Strawberry Carnation Breakfast Essentials Powder Packets
- Plain/strawberry yogurt
1. Pour necessary amount of milk as directed on package, into blender.
2. Add both packets of Strawberry and Chocolate Carnation Breakfast
3. Dice up 1/2-1 cup of strawberries, then add into blender
4. Add one cup of yogurt
5. Throw in a handful of ice, add more if necessary to get it to a smooth, frosty finish
6. Blend until smooth and creamy
7. Pour into a cup & enjoy! 😉
Seriously–is that not the easiest thing ever? I’ve found one directed serving as directed by both packets is enough for all three of us (me, the husband and our babe). I will usually pour some into a cup with a lid and send it with my husband on his way to work! Then Blake and I sip on ours around the house while we wake up and get ready for the day.
What’s your favorite way to enjoy Carnation Breakfast Essentials?!