First off before I dive in to tell you about this box, I have to tell a quick story. We were throwing a little food party, snacking on all the Babbleboxx snacks and taking pictures (as you can see above). I opened the Chocmeister and grabbed a spoon when Blake full on dove in! Now, first you have to understand how much this babe LOVES dip! She “dips” everything; her fries, crackers, carrots, really anything, it’s hilariously cute! So when she saw I opened it, she didn’t even wait for a spoonful–she took her chip and stuck her entire hand in. I was dying. I just love that we caught it all in pictures. She seriously makes my heart so happy and sometimes you have to just let them be little and make a mess. Even if it did end up all over my new sweat pants. 😉
Now, the box–the BABBLEBOXX. The internet’s gift to us filled with a whole bunch of delicious samples that are going to get you hooked. We got the “Quick Food Fixes” box and PERFECT for the back to school season. It was filled with quick meals and snack ideas and honestly, completely ideal for us Mamas–especially during this time of year when we’re busier than normal!
Some details on the products I received in the box PLUS killer discount codes for some of them, you’re welcome.
- Peanut Butter & Co.’s Chocmeister Chocolatey Hazelnut Spreads // this might be a favorite. Seriously SO good. It’s a sweet and creamy chocolate hazelnut spread, but has 25% less sugar. So that means you can eat all of it at once right? 😉 KIDDING. Kind of. | 20% off $25+ through the 30th with the code “LessSugarChoc”
- Peeled Snacks White Cheddar Peas Please // I call these the “Blake’s favorite snack to carry around the house” snack. Ha! Seriously though, she carries the bag everywhere and we all eat them. They were gone in a couple of days. They’re called the “healthy Cheeto”, are organic and SO good. | 15% off $25+through the 30th with the code, “BABBLE16”.
- Popchips Ridges Cheddar Sour Cream Flavor // These were my fav. I love salty and junk food. But the best part–they’re not bad for you. They’re gluten free, popped and have half the amount of fat. So AKA: they’re way better than everything else I eat. 😉
- Garlic Herb, Honey Mustard and Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper Sabra Spreads™ with Hummus // Okay, you guys these spread are the friggin’ bomb.com, like SO good, especially on sandwiches. They’re 75% the fat of mayonnaise and personally I think they have a heck of a lot more flavor.
- Kahiki Crispy Tempura item, StirFresh item, Egg Rolls or Yum Yum Stix // We actually got a coupon code for this, but I went out and got it that night. We loved Chinese food, especially when it’s frozen and easy to make! It was a fun little after bed treat Marcus and I got to chow down on. Plus it was super easy and quick to make! | Grab a buy one get one free coupon, here.
- Veetee Rice: Whole Grain & Quinoa, Jasmine, Basmati & Wild, and Rice Pilaf // I mean if you like a meal that you can make in under 2 minutes–you’ll love this. Which means, ALL of us should be running to the store now to buy these. They’re all natural and come with two servings and go great with really any dinner you’re cooking! Click here to learn where you can purchase.
This was a fun box to get and we loved it. It turned us onto a whole bunch of new food that’s for sure. And it’s all good I can cook super easily and fast which I need, we all need!
Learn more about Babblebox, here.
This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com on behalf of Single Edition Media.