I remember hearing people talk about “postpartum” skin and thinking what the heck? Isn’t it just the same as before?
Apparently you have the most beautiful, perfect baby ever AND not only does your body go all whacky, but your skin does too. Like hello acne again, dry patches, weird wrinkles, tired eyes–whatever, you name it and I guarantee at least one of us knows exactly what you’re talking about. Maybe those perfect babes of ours take it all? No wonder they’re so cute 😉 Was that just a compliment to myself too? Kind of, maybe..like my pre- pregnant self. Haha!
Okay, but seriously–I’ve learned a few tips and tricks to helping your new tired eyes, wrinkles everywhere, hello red stretch marks, dry skin. So, I figured I would be doing us all a favor by sharing them. Right? How generous of me! 😉
I use Mustela for almost everything that I can and would use even more if they had more, ha! In fact, not only do they have a postpartum line, but they have baby products that I steal from Blake too….
My little regimen goes a little something like this:
1. WASH THE FACE. I use Clean & Clear “Morning Burst” every time, like even night time. I’m a rule breaker 😉
2. EYE CREAM. I’m a firm believer in my eye cream now that I’ve had a baby because just in case you didn’t know not only do you get the cutest baby ever, but you also get eye wrinkle and giant bags! Ha! So I swear by this stuff, right here. Literally GAME CHANGING.
3. LOTION UP. Lotion goes errrrwhere, like errwhere people. I use Mustela’s Soothing Moisturizer and it’s my favorite by far. I use it on my face and my body. It’s super smooth and keeps my skin hydrated all day long — which is the main reason I use it.
4. ADIOS STRETCH MARKS. Seriously, I wish I had known about Mustela’s stretch mark prevention cream before I had baby. BUTTTT..what can you do? At least I have their Recovery Serum now and honestly it’s made a big difference with the stretch marks I did get from pregnancy. In fact they’re almost gone. I wish I had before and after pics, but I didn’t know I was going to do this post. SO just trust me. 😉
5. AS NEEDED. I also use Mustela’s Stretch Mark prevention oil as needed. I use it on really dry skin as well as my stretch marks I’m still working on fading.
What are your favorite skin products?!
ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A MUSTELA ULTIMATE HYDRATION BUNDLE HERE:
This post was sponsored by Mustela.
Shop my favorite make up products: