Blake has pretty much taken a bottle from day one, that was one thing that was important to me, that she breastfed and took a bottle. Mainly because I am very busy with work somedays and need a little help when I can’t feed her and she’s “starving”, ha! So with taking a bottle comes a bottle warmer. Again, a good bottle warmer was important to me as well. One that did it’s job quickly, was easy to use and understand and was easy to pack up on the go!
Well guess what y’all, good news–I found just that and obviously had to tell you all about it. Dr. Brown’s makes the BEST bottle warmer in my opinion. It’s their Deluxe Bottle Warmer and here’s why I’m so obsessed with it:
1. It’s easy to understand
2. You can transport it from place to place smoothly and without trouble
3. It warms up the bottle perfectly (there’s a guide to ounces and the amount of time to heat it)
4. It also warms up baby food! RIGHT?! *Insert in awe emoji
5. There’s an adjustable basket for different size bottles
6. There’s a timer on it so you can see how much longer there is until it’s done
7. And finally, it’s easy to wash and take apart
Are you totally convinced yet? I know you are, so go buy one because you’re going to fall in love and never use a bowl of hot water again! 😉 Happy Saturday!