We all have bad days, right? I mean let’s be honest if you’re saying no right now you’re definitely lying. So here’s our five favorite things to make today a better day as part of our #dontwastehappy campaign! And if you haven’t taken our #dontwastehappy challenge, click on over here to do so!
Make sure to share, pin and comment!
1. DANCE. We recommend a high dose of dancing, anytime, anywhere and singing along definitely helps. Here’s our top dancing songs right now:
•And taking it back for this last one, Bootylicious by Destiny’s Child.
2. WALK IT OUT. This sounds silly, but we’re totally serious. Walking and fresh air has been proven to help increase endorphins. And as well all know, endorphins make you happy, and say it with me–and happy people just don’t kill their husbands.
3. WRITE. This may just be for us, but we asked lots of you Mama’s awhile back and y’all said you loved to write things down. This doesn’t mean you need to go out and buy a journal and journal your heart out (however that sounds literally like the MOST FUN thing ever to me.) but even making a little to do list, writing down what you’re grateful for or just writing out your thoughts can really make you feel that much happier.
4. GET UP EARLY. I didn’t even want to write this one, literally I LOVE sleeping. It’s like a hobby, a hobby that’s only going to last another three or so months until Blakeleigh gets here then we all know that whole thing will be shot to hell. But on a totally seriously note, research shows that those that get up earlier get more things done and usually sooner than those that don’t, which means more YOU time (in between screaming kids and countless interruptions). More you time=a better day by far.
5. TREATS. When all else fails you know you can always count on that chocolate ice cream you have in the freezer. Or if you don’t have any in the freezer, that’s the perfect excuse to hit a drive through for your favorite treat…I mean the people at Jamba Juice know me…what’s your guilty pleasure?