This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Albertsons Companies. The opinions and text are all mine.
I’m really excited to share this recipe for a few reasons, one it’s been a favorite forever and if you’ve followed me for a while you know I eat it ALL, THE, TIME. And two, I’ve tweaked it a little and I love it even more. It’s seriously just the best quick snack, party food or even a topper for lunch or dinner if you want. It’s so versatile, healthy and just yummy. I had Moakes even help me make a quick video for this one so you could see the full how to visually since putting it into words doesn’t always get everything across. So let’s just dive in because guys, #food.
Here’s what you’re going to need:
- Avocados (depending on amount of people serving, 2-4)
- O Organics Sweet Mini Peppers
- O Organics Grape Tomatoes
- O Organics Green Onions
- Garlic Powder
- Onion Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- O Organics Sea Salt Pita Chips (for dipping)
- O Organics Blue Tortilla Chips (for dipping)
The how to:
- Start by cutting your avocado in half and using a spoon to scoop it out. You want to do this carefully because you want to keep it in tact and nice looking. I recommend using a perfectly ripe avocado, so no mushy at all, still a little firm so it’s easy to cut and keep chunky. Once removed, cut into small cubes and place in bowl.
- Continue on with the rest of the ingredients, no particular order, chop the onions, chop the tomatoes, peppers and so forth. This will be all to taste, if you like things a little spicer or onion-y then add a little extra!
- Finish it all off with a couple sprinkles of onion and garlic powder then a quick dash of salt to add the final touches!
- Serve either on top of pita chips or as a dip!
Why I use O Organics® – y’all know I love Albertsons and I love these products, I mean I’ve told you time and time again and nothing has changed. Their products are just pure and yummy and priced at an affordable price for USDA certified organic. Everything is always so dang fresh whenever I buy it – especially all the produce that we used for this recipe which is especially so critical to making this recipe well, DELICIOUS. I recently came across their Pita Chips and love to actually place that dip on top and serve it as an appetizer or side for parties and gatherings. As for everyday (because no joke I eat this 3-4 times a week), I dip those yummy O Organics Blue Tortilla chips in it and just scoop a bunch on top. SOOO GOOD.
I buy my O Organics products at my local Albertsons stores, and you can also find them exclusively at all of the Albertsons Companies family of stores, including ACME Markets, Safeway, Jewel-Osco, Vons, Pavilions, Randalls, Tom Thumb, Shaw’s, Star Market and Carrs/Safeway. Visit Albertsons.com to find a store near you and discover more meal prep tips and recipe ideas.”
WATCH THE VIDEO for the recipe visually: