This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of ABSCos. The opinions and text are all mine.
If y’all weren’t aware Albertson’s carries a brand called O Organics and Open Nature and both are incredible. We buy pretty much as much as possible in it. They have everything from spices, to crackers, to meat. Seriously a whole selection of things, plus I just really love shopping at Albertson’s so any excuse to get there is a win in my book. ANYWAYS, they have the most incredible chicken, their Air Grilled Chicken (in fact Open Nature makes it too) and I made some bomb BBQ chicken with pasta the other day using it so I figured I’ll share the recipe with you. I was doing so good at sharing everything on Insta stories and then life happened, so I like when I get to share them here with you and maybe one day things will slow down enough for me to continue to share them on stories again 😉 HA! Because secret, I might not be the greatest chef around but I actually really enjoy cooking when I get the chance. So let’s cook!
**This recipe cooks for around 4 people, just add more if needed!
Here’s what you’re going to need:
- 2-4 O Organics Air Chilled Chicken Breasts
- 1 Cup BBQ Sauce of your choice
- 2/3 Cup Water
- O Organics Garlic Powder
- O Organics Onion Powder
- O Organics Penne Pasta
- O Organics Garlic Pasta Sauce
- 2 TBSP Garlic
- 2 TBSP Butter
- O Organics Onion Powder to taste
- Dash of Italian Seasoning
- Dash of Salt
- Set the oven to 375 Degrees.
- This is the easiest and yummiest recipe! Seriously, just throw the chicken in a glass pan, drizzle over the top the BBQ sauce. Add a few shakes of Onion and Garlic Powder.
- Slowly pour in the water.
- Then bake for 45-60 minutes until tender. Cut with a knife to check!
- Serve with the Garlic pasta.
- Steam broccoli if you’re going to add broccoli (optional, but delicious).
- Cook pasta as directed on box.
- Once cooked, stir in butter until completely melted, add garlic and stir.
- Next add in your sauce (about half the jar), garlic powder and onion powder, I recommend about 2-3 shakes, but do so to taste! Then stir.
- Finally, add a dash of Italian seasoning and salt!
- Serve with BBQ chicken.
Fun fact on Air Chilled Chicken:
Air-chilled chickens are individually processed in cold chambers with purified air. The result is intensely flavored chicken and 100% mouth-watering chicken flavor.