This post was sponsored by B.Box.
I have been wanting to get a post up like this for, well, ever. Since Blake turned two and she’s about to turn three…soooo does that tell you how long? 😉 WHOOPS. I wanted to really get a feel for brands though and keep it simple, share products I love from one brand, making shopping easy for y’all. SO here I am, finally and I’ve figured it out.
If you haven’t tried B.box products – get on that. Seriously, we’ve used their products since as long as I can remember. The first product we tried was their sippy cup and I was hooked right after that. Then naturally we bought more, tried more and now I’ve got my top five favorites for you. SO let’s do this thing.
- Sippy Cup – Guys, I can’t rave enough about their sippy cup, like HOLY COW. First off, it literally gets every last drop of liquid because of the way it’s designed. I was going to try to explain it to you, but figured I would slaughter the technical terms by saying things like the straw is bendy and there’s a little ball at the end 😉 SOOO, let me tell you what their technical terms are. It’s a weighted straw and it grabs the liquid in hard to reach places that other sippy cups don’t. You can just see it, here.
- Silicone Lids – These are a close second to the sippy cups. You can pop these bad boys on basically any cup. I actually keep a couple of these in my purse because I can make a sippy cup out of any cup and it’s small enough to throw in my bag without lugging around extra sippy cups. SO do yourself a favor and buy at least one pack of these, here.
- Bowl + Straw – love this product, but let me tell you – this one is more so for Blake. She’s obsessed with it, I think just because it’s different and fun. She uses it every time she eats cereal, then drinks the milk with the built in straw 😉
- Smock Bib – we have one of these and I wish I knew where it was in storage to show you a picture, but you can look at their site, here. It’s incredible for all the messy toddler activities though; painting, play-doh, eating, whatever. They clean off super easy and we just keep it in the kitchen drawer.
- Plates – the b.box plates are some of my favorite plates for Blake and the reason why is because one, the material – they just feel better than your typical “baby” plates. They’re larger – love this and of course, dividers because Blake can’t have her dang food touch 😉
You can see all the B.Box items, here. We are huge fans though (obviously) and have tried a LOT of products, as I said. I just wanted to make sure this was perfect when I finally hit publish on it. If I had to choose just one product for you to get, I would say the sippy cups (or silicone lids, depending on the age of your babe) are a MUST HAVE, they’re basically the only cups we use.