This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #NatureMadeHeartHealth #CollectiveBias
Mornings in our house our generally a little chaotic. The husband is rushing out the door to work, I’m dealing with a cranky toddler (because she hates mornings), all while holding it together myself because well, I hate mornings so I wonder where she learned that. 😉 SO I have figured out a little bit of a system if you will to you know, make things go semi smoother and it all starts with the night before. So here’s a few tips & tricks to create that smoother morning the night before:
- Meal prep the night before, this sounds silly and I know you’re like *eye roll* but it’s been really game changing for me. I usually only prep my lunch for the next day food wise, but I game plan my vitamins (Nature Made® Fish Oil 1200mg Burp-Less and a daily vitamin), putting them out on the counter (but out of reach for tiny fingers ;)), I prep my lunch and put it in the fridge and I’ll generally gauge what I’ll eat for breakfast depending on time and what we have! Sometimes I’ll even cook eggs the night before for Blake if I know it’s going to be a crazy day the next day, then I can just throw them in the microwave for a few seconds and she can eat while I’m getting ready.
- Write things down. Every night before bed I have a note pad that I will write out my to do list for the next day. I put little check marks next to the items (because checking things off feels good ;)) and then I usually put them in order from most important to least, so that I can make sure to get the top ones down for sure.
- Work out prep: I like to get a work out in first thing in the morning because then I have more time in the day to get my work done and be a Mom. So I will usually plan what I am going to do the night before and if that involves looking up a work out, I do that too. Then I can just wake up in the morning and know exactly what’s going to happen. I also will lay out my work out clothes so that I am not digging through my drawers trying to find things.
- Have a morning routine in place: I basically do the same thing every morning, just makes things smoother and well, I guess you could say I’m boring 😉 HA! But my mornings look like this:
- Wake up, eat a small something, take vitamins, pre-workout, workout (this generally takes 30-45 minutes total)
- Blake wakes up shortly after, she eats and watches TV and I usually “get ready” for the day
- Blake finishes eating and then I get her ready, look over my to-do list and start makin’ things happen
As you can see it’s super easy! It’s nothing crazy, but doing those things the night before helps me feel a little more put together in my hot mess of a life and makes the day run a tiny bit smoother! It also helps Blake because she knows the routine and she does a lot better with routines in her life 😉
Now, let’s chat about Nature Made® Fish Oil 1200mg Burp-Less real fast with some fun tips & facts:
- Sold at Walmart as a single item or Twin Pack (one for home/work, yourself/significant other, or merely “great value”)
- Every 2 softgels provide 720 mg of heart health Omega-3s (600 mg EPA/DHA). †
- Nature Made’s Burp-Less formula Fish Oil is specially coated to help prevent a fishy odor and aftertaste.
- Nature Made® supports leading heart health experts who recommend eating 250 – 500 mg of EPA/DHA per day to help support a healthy heart. “Recommend” amount equates to a calculation based on approximately 1,750 – 3,500 mg of omega-3 fatty acids EPA/DHA found in 2 servings of fatty fish per week.
- Make Nature Made your daily partner. Start another good day with Nature Made®.
- Trust your heart health with Nature Made® Fish Oil 1200 mg One Per Day formulation.
- Nature Made® is the #1 Pharmacist Recommended Omega-3/Fish Oil Brand. Based on US News & World Report – Pharmacy Times Survey of pharmacists recommending this category.
- Purified to remove mercury. State-of-the-art purification processes remove PCBs, dioxins and furans, and mercury to ensure purity levels below 0.09 ppm, 2 ppt WHO TEQs, and 0.1 ppm respectively.
- Nature Made® fish oil supply only comes from wild caught ocean fish, not farm raised fish.
- No Color Added, No Artificial Flavors, No Yeast or Starch, Gluten Free.
Try doing some of these things the night before, report back! And tell me what tips and tricks work for y’all to have smoother days?! Make sure to check out this Nature Made video, here!
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.