Can you believe summer is almost here?! I mean, it’s been above 60 degrees for three days straight here in Idaho, sooo basically that means it’s a-comin’ people! Then again, Idaho weather is bipolar, so it might be snowing tomorrow. Irregardless though, I am PREPPIN’ for all the summer fun with my, do I dare say it? TWO YEAR OLD. WAH. When the h did she get so big? I have been planning her second birthday for a couple of weeks and have basically been in tears every time because I told her she was supposed to stay little forever and she didn’t listen!
Anyways, sorry guys, got a little off topic there….toys. Let’s chat summer toys. I am all about a good outside toy that allows me to stay in the comfort of my backyard, but keep Blake totally occupied. So I am sharing FIVE outdoor toys that we have used or will be using and love!
- TRAMPOLINE: I actually just got this for Blake and well, to say she’s obsessed would be an understatement. It’s SUCH a hit. I can’t wait to put the sprinkler under it though this summer and really have fun, ha! You know it’s a good toy if she asks to jump (actually she asks to “hump”, oh gosh…*insert totally embarrassed emoji) everyday. // BUY ONE HERE.
- SANDBOX: We actually got this for Blake, last year — but she loves it just as much this year. I will say though, spend the extra money and grab the one with the canopy for shade or if you have shade in your backyard already, grab this, one. // BUY CANOPY ONE HERE.
- KIDDIE POOL: Obviously a pool is a must dang it. We got a bigger one last year and ending up not liking it because it was so huge. This one is the perfect size (you could probably fit like 5 toddlers in it if you wanted/needed to, ha!), but it’s still small enough to where it doesn’t take up your entire backyard and it’s WAY easier to store during the off season 😉 // BUY ONE HERE.
- RIDING TOY: We got this for Blake a few months ago because it was on sale and I thought it was adorable, but it’s proven to be quite the hit! You can honestly probably get well, any riding toy — but I just thought the VW bus was friggin’ adorable. Here’s a few of my favorite ones:
- BUBBLE BLOWER: Laugh all you want…haha! But seriously, this is probably one of the biggest hits in our house. Blake friggin’ loves bubbles, so you can’t go wrong with a bubble blower. Plus, I have been through my fair share of bubble blowers and half of them didn’t work, so I figured I would share one with y’all that actually worked 😉 // BUY ONE HERE.
SHOP THE TOYS HERE:
This post contains affiliate links.