Okay, fun fact and you can laugh all you want, but, I’m obsessed with cleaning my car. Like this is not a joke you guys, I legit go to the carwash like once a week and deep clean my car often (not as often as I wish I could though). You know, working Mom life, it puts a damper on my time management, HA! But when I do get to clean my car it’s no joke, so therapeutic. So today, I’m sharing my car cleaning love with y’all, you lucky ducks you 😉 Here’s five tips and tricks to keeping your car clean, with a toddler especially:
- Keep a bag or small trashcan in the car! In fact, Amazon sells lots of car trashcans, you could even do that 😉 I usually just keep a small grocery bag under one of the seats. That way — when your kid hands you her half eaten chicken nugget you can throw it in the trash bag rather than the side pocket of your car. Yeah, I see you — you right there, shoving all the things in the side pockets. 😉 Fine, I’m equally as guilty.
- Keep a shop vac or hand vacuum in the garage! That way you know, when there’s a pile of smashed goldfish on the floor and well, everywhere else you can pull in the garage, grab that vac really quick, clean it up and then head inside!
- Use the Armor All, All Clean, Shine & Protect 3 step solution. It includes the Ultra Shine Wash Wipes, Wax Wipes and Ultra Shine Tire Sponges. They’re great because you don’t need a hose to clean, which well — time saving people — time saving and you can use it anytime, anywhere. Literally, since they’re pre-moistened, I leave them in the back of my car for on the go use. You can just grab em’ at Walmart in the Automotive Section.
- Clean as you go. Rather then letting your car pile up with all the things, take things out as you go. I know, I know, it’s annoying, but just do it. Otherwise you’ll end up like me most days and then you’ll spend an hour every week emptying all the shoes that your toddler has collected in the back car over the last five days. Whoops.
- Seat organizers. Buy all the seat organizers, but seriously, do it. You know the ones that attach to the back of the car — just make it happen. You won’t regret it, I promise.
Now, go friggin’ clean your car. That is all. 😉 Just don’t look at mine, because yes, I have an obsession — but it’s been a crazy week, okay?
PS. Take advantage of the $2.00 off any one (1) of the Armor All Ultra Shine Wipes from Walmart, while supplies last!