This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SameTasteNewLook #CollectiveBias
Who likes pie?! Put your hand up. Who likes bread?! Put your hand up again. Now, put the two together and it’s like heaven in your mouth. We’ve actually made these for years in my family, so I’m pretty excited to show you the recipe using Edwards® Hershey Crème Pie! So let’s dive in.
- Edwards® Hershey Crème Pie (or any Edwards pie is great)
- Bread dough (any will do, I use the frozen dough)
- Powdered Sugar
- Thaw out Edwards® Hershey Crème Pie and set over to 350°
- Roll out dough in small flat circles, about 3″ in diameter
- Scoop out small pieces of the pie and set inside of the flattened dough circles
- Fold dough in half, pinch ends together and then pattern with a fork
- Repeat steps 3 & 4 until all circles are full and the pie is gone
- Cook at 350° for 6-8 minutes
Why I use Edwards® Pie:
Well one, they’re perfect for ANY occasion, as are these pie pockets — birthdays, holidays, you name it and well, pie is served dang it! Two, they’re fresh from the oven with cookie crumb crusts and filled with velvety layers of sweet cream and topped with yummy toppings! Plus, I mean…it just helps you enjoy life, taking time for yourself and indulging in deliciousness. Edwards® is a fun brand and with their new packaging it’s a “new look, same decadent taste”.
Now, run to Walmart, grab an Edwards® Hershey Crème Pie or the Reese’s Peanut Butter Crème Pie, I used both ;), get the rest of your ingredients and get to bakin’! I promise, they’re so good and I mean, if you’re like me they won’t last long because you’ll be eating them all day long.