This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser, Walmart Family Mobile. All opinions are mine alone. #YourTaxCash #CollectiveBias
I think a lot of the time phones come with this stigma that they’re a distraction, that they’re a bad thing in the world of Motherhood. Yeah, they can be a distraction, but honestly they can be used for so many good things though that I think we often forget about. So I am sharing five ways cellphones play a good role in the journey of Motherhood. Plus, details on a phone you can get your hands on with your tax refund this year!
- Pictures. Obviously the number one answer! Pictures are a huge positive aspect of having our phones around. You can literally pick up your phone, hit the camera button and snap a picture in a matter of seconds! Which means you can capture the cutest moments and have them forever.
- Notes. I love the note function on my phone for several reasons, but my biggest reason is to write down thoughts and memories. It’s nice to take a second for myself everyday, recall memories and write them down so quickly and easily, so that I can put them some place special later.
- Maps. Laugh all you want, but let’s be real — could you get well, anywhere, without your map app!? Exactly. You can thank your phone for that one. Plus, all the late night dinner runs, quick store trips and everything in between while “Mommin'” you can thank your map app for.
- Phone Calls. How nice is it that you can literally pick up your phone and make a call within seconds? I know that sounds cliche, since well, it’s a phone, but I mean it! We don’t even realize how lucky we are to be able to take a phone with us everywhere.
- Social Media/Apps. Yep, I said it. It’s fine. Social media can actually be a really good thing, same with apps. Phone apps are what get Blake through long traveling, social media is that outlet I can use to chill for a few minutes after she’s gone to bed. It’s also a great place to grab ideas, be inspired and to be uplifted. It can be a negative thing, if you make it that way, but you CAN’T make it that way! You have to focus on the positives.
Now, let’s chat phones because well, we’ve been talking about how they’re a good thing in our lives, but what phone do you get?! Luckily, I’ve got fun details on a Walmart Family Mobile Plan and how you can use your tax refund this year to grab theSamsung Galaxy On5 ($119)! And since Family Mobile bills you later, you only have to pay $19.88 for the Sim Kit when you sign up.
Now the plan details, it’s Walmart Family Mobile PLUS Plan, Unlimited Talk, Text, & Data (*Includes up to 10GB of 4G LTE† data then 2G).! It’s perfect for any family on a budget and lots of data for all the games for your littles, web surfing (do people say that anymore?) and music because well, dance party. Plus, 2G and a free VUDU movie credit every month ($7 value, which is the same as the new release rental) per line for $49.88. Can you say Friday family movie night?! I mean, I’m all about a good deal, movies and a phone to take all the pictures of my babe on!
Run over to Walmart, learn more and share with me in the comments how you use your cellphone for the good things in life!
Disclaimer: All prices for phones and plans included in this post are accurate as of the date of posting; however, these prices are subject to change. Please refer here or your local Walmart for current pricing.