Y’all I would be totally lying if I told you Blake ate something different everyday. In fact, it’s totally the opposite. She eats almost the same thing everyday. It’s hard to come up with quick, easy meals that are healthy! So we generally end up eating, turkey, cheese and grapes. I mean at least it’s healthy, but I was starting to see her get really sick of it, so I made a game plan. Mainly because I don’t have time to cook something everyday for her for lunch and dinner. I need 5 minutes or less, especially for breakfast and lunch! So I wrote down 10 easy meals for lunch/dinner and 5 easy ones for breakfast. Now, I know I am not the only person with this problem–so obviously I have y’alls back as well and will list them here for you! Plus, this really makes for a great grocery shopping list every week!
1. Turkey, cheese and grapes 😉
2. Grilled cheese, carrots and strawberries
3. Pizza muffins (throw cheese, pineapple and olives on an english muffin and throw it in the oven for 5 minutes)
4. Quesadilla, cut up tomatoes and peas
5. Minute brown rice, string cheese and peaches
6. PB & J with a side of cut up banana
7. Pita bread with hummus, carrots and grapes
8. Baby salad (aka: tomatoes, cheese, carrots, broccoli and lettuce cut up with a side of toast)
9. Chicken (like the 2 minutes in the microwave strips), avocado and watermelon
10. Tortilla Roll ups (Roll up turkey, ham or any kind of meat in a tortilla with cream cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and cheese)
1. Fruit Salad (Cut up strawberries, bananas, grapes, watermelon, whatever fruit you have!) and serve it with toast
2. Yogurt with granola and cottage cheese
3. Pancakes (or frozen waffles for the busier days) // I will sometimes make pancakes on Sunday night and freeze them for the week!
4. Eggs, cheerios and turkey sausage
5. Oatmeal and strawberries
What are your favorite go to, quick and easy meals for your babe?
This post was sponsored by Egoggle.
Ikkletots is, an emerging leader in baby accessories selling on Amazon.com, announced today the launch of its new bandana bibs collection. Designed for ample coverage around the neck and chest, the versatile bibs effectively protect babies and toddlers from rashes reflux and dribble, while also serving as teething and feeding bibs.
SHOP OUR FAVORITE EATERY PRODUCTS:
Download our free e-book here: